If it’s good enough for us, it’s good enough for our babies
- The way it was meant to be: 100% natural ingredients are used at all times without compromise. Where possible, free-range meat products and organically grown veggies add to the nutritious value for each meal.
- Real Taste: Babies and adults love the ‘real food’ taste of each meal. Why? Simply because it is real food.
- An apple a day: Okay, not apples per say, but Orchard Baby and Toddler Foods carries varying quantities of the important five-a-day veggies packed with vitamins, minerals and fibre for optimum health.
- No bloating: Each meal is free from wheat, which will soothe babies’ tummies and ease any allergies.
- Lacking lactose: No dairy is used in our meals, keeping babies’ sinuses clearer for longer (except our Tuna meal)
- Rest assured: Most meals are allergen free and contain no nuts, eggs, honey, wheat or dairy. Meals that contain allergens are clearly marked for your convenience.
- No JUNK: Zero preservatives, artificial flavours, colourants, sugar or stabilizers.
- Excellence and trust
- Safe and Hygienic
- Responsive and caring
- Family and lifestyle orientated
- Making quality accessible
- Green (Sustainable, ethical, responsible)
- Free from: Artificial flavours, colourants, preservatives, stabilizers, thickening agents
- Sugar Free
- Allergen free: eggs, nuts, honey, wheat, dairy (lactose)
- Homemade (love, care, time, attention)
- 100% natural
- Great taste
- Appetizing aroma
- Quality ingredients
- South African
- Talk to balance and growth
- Convenience (free up quality time to spend with your child)
- Naturally preserved through freezing
- Locked in flavour
- Variety (spoilt for choice!)